Iberico Pork Pluma Cebo
- Ex Tax: HK$328
- Brand Pata Negra House
- Origin Spain
- Shelf life 120 days
- Weight 400g
This free range and hormone free Iberico pork is meant to be served medium rare or pink to enjoy the tenderness of the meat and the exquisite flavours of its fat marbling. With only 2 filets of 300g per Iberian pig (weighing on average 160 kg each), Pluma is the rarest cut of the prestigious Iberian pork. It's no surprise that it's also the most succulent part, and in our opinion, on a par with the best Wagyu and Angus beefsteaks.
• 500 grams pluma iberico (feather loin of Iberico pig)
• Salt and pepper
1. Leave in room temperature
2. Season Pluma with salt and pepper.
3. Grill or pan-grill pluma with little oil and grill just until it’s almost cooked.
4. Finish cooking pluma to medium-well just before serving.